Post Production video stabilizer software

If you are using Windows operating system try the Free Windows Movie Maker. Works good for amature usage. Can take snapshots, add music and a full range of editing the video and adding text and enhancements. Free on Microsofts website.

If you are using Windows operating system try the Free Windows Movie Maker. Works good for amature usage. Can take snapshots, add music and a full range of editing the video and adding text and enhancements. Free on Microsofts website.

I download that last night but when i looked for the stabilization it was not there as shown on many youtube examples, no idea why it was not availble, It was not like it was greyed out and not available it was just not there ???

Here's the announcement of Video Stabilization being added into Movie Maker 2012 from the Windows Team Blog. The feature requires capabilities added into Windows 8. On versions of Windows (e.g. 7 and earlier) that don't support the feature, you just won't see the button.

RATS .......................

I guess you may try that new free upgrade to Windows 10 that came out on the 29th. It'll be in that version I guess.

If you upload to YouTube, it has an in-built stabilizer.
Works pretty good.

I use Prodrenaline. It's $50, but you can de-fisheye, stabilize, crop, and a bunch of other adjustments.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I just downloaded the demo. Very simple to use and does a great job with the fish-eye and a good job with stabilization. Time to open the wallet...

Reactions: CapnBob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan