Possible way point software problem

Reaction score
I wanted to use the Way point mode for a video that I wanted flown around 10 ft.
I tested this at my home and set the way points around 10 ft, I just had 2 way points for this test.
My C1 switch would not set the 2nd way point so I just press "set way point".
I then went back to the other side of the #1 way point to start the test run. I pushed apply and my drone went into a fast descent, I have created this 3 times, the software works great at 60ft, but somewhere lower it always has this bad problem. I have not heard of any minimum altitude to use this feature.

I wanted to use the Way point mode for a video that I wanted flown around 10 ft.
I tested this at my home and set the way points around 10 ft, I just had 2 way points for this test.
My C1 switch would not set the 2nd way point so I just press "set way point".
I then went back to the other side of the #1 way point to start the test run. I pushed apply and my drone went into a fast descent, I have created this 3 times, the software works great at 60ft, but somewhere lower it always has this bad problem. I have not heard of any minimum altitude to use this feature.

On further study, I think the problem at low altitudes for me might me that my drone shows a gain in altitude when there is none, so if the first way point is 10 ft and the drone thinks it is 21 ft that is probably why it dived.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav