Possible to lower speed for slower shots?

Reaction score
Hey all - when I'm close to a house, I'm having a hard time moving my P3P both slowly and smoothly, say sideways across the front of a house. I can slow it down in post but I think it would be preferable if I were able to temporarily limit the Phantom's speed to say 2 or 3 MPH...anybody know how to do this?

I've never had trouble getting smooth shots from further away, but when you're only 20 feet or so away, moving fast or being the least bit jerky in movement looks *terrible*.

Many thanks!!

You cannot limit the speed. These tips might be helpful.

Hey all - when I'm close to a house, I'm having a hard time moving my P3P both slowly and smoothly, say sideways across the front of a house. I can slow it down in post but I think it would be preferable if I were able to temporarily limit the Phantom's speed to say 2 or 3 MPH...anybody know how to do this?

I've never had trouble getting smooth shots from further away, but when you're only 20 feet or so away, moving fast or being the least bit jerky in movement looks *terrible*.

Many thanks!!

There is a few options. But you might be having issue now simply due to not calibrating the Remote Controller, and gimbal thumb wheel since it's included in the process. I call it feathering the throttle, but that is something you should be able to do, unless the calibration has not been done. Btw, so many people neglect their aircraft and not do such things as calibrating the R/C. They say..."It didn't say to calibrate". I respond to that by saying... "So what if it didn't. You sure don't wait to be told to check the oil in the vehicle you drive, do you?".

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20