Possible? some video files on SD card others in Preview

Reaction score
I shot 30 clips with a P3P for a client. 14 of the 4K mp4s were on the SD card and the other 16 were in 720 only on my Android device. The SD card seems to be fine. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Did you switch off recording properly?
Unless you switch off recording before you power down the Phantom, the video file will not be closed off properly.

I shot 30 clips with a P3P for a client. 14 of the 4K mp4s were on the SD card and the other 16 were in 720 only on my Android device. The SD card seems to be fine. Any thoughts or suggestions?
How big is your card? 14 files at 4k might be pushing 64gig.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Did you switch off recording properly?
Unless you switch off recording before you power down the Phantom, the video file will not be closed off properly.
This would only be the case with 1 file..

Far as I remember it stores 4k on card and on android device at 720. One can transfer the vids in 4k in the app to the device whilst connected to the P3P. So is my understanding. Reality is, tough to immediately give a person a 4k vid on the spot without extra 'gear' even worse with apples 'pads'.
With clients, use extra gear. Mob computer, usb card reader, wifi transfer, have team viewer ready for a reliable workaround.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20