Possible P3P video issue

Reaction score
I went flying today and noticed something when I was editing the videos. I was using Litchi and flying straight forward. The P3P was yawing side to side slightly while flying. When I filmed flying sideways, it didn't do it, but it's noticeable when flying straight.

I'll post a sample to YouTube when I get home later.

In the meantime, any thoughts? IMU calibration? Gimbal calibration? Not really sure what the problem could be.

Thanks

Here's the video clip...is there and issue, or is it all in my head?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watching it several more times, I DO see it but it doesn't look like yaw. It looks to my like a "micro-momentary" video glitch. I see some very quick, subtle lighting changes at/right before the issue. Is the video from the SD card or from your device (phone/tablet)?

I copied the video from the card to my hard drive, then edited it. I saw it when I watched it before editing, and after as well.

Might just be my imagination. My wife couldn't see it either.

Thanks.

I copied the video from the card to my hard drive, then edited it. I saw it when I watched it before editing, and after as well.

Might just be my imagination. My wife couldn't see it either.

Thanks.
Does it appear in the original or just the edited version? If your export parameters aren't right, it will introduce minor, but subtly visible anomalies into the final render. If it doesn't appear in the original, then it's a result of incorrect settings for the export render.

Edit: I just saw that you said you saw it prior to editing.

Last edited:
Yep, it's in the original footage. Never seen that before. The P3P is usually rock steady.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.