Possible "No Signal" FIX! Try this!

Glad it is helping some resolve or at least improve on determining the problem. My reasoning behind reducing back to the 1080p. Was because the aircrafts software/hardware is trying to WRITE to the SD card in flight. Which results now in the craft splitting video files. Extra work, that may be overwhelming the craft due to software/hardware issues or bugs. That then led me to noticing the IOS errors related to the DJI app when the "No signal" occurred. May be completely irrelevant. Hope the information may get some of you "Flying High Again!"...

@alokbhargava
If I understand you correctly. When you mention "streaming" at 1080p. If it's streaming to the device. Is it not always a 720p stream? Thanks for your input on helping with the issue!

Guys just a question maybe a dump one, whatever settings we select for video on the app but P3A always records in 1080p for SD card? Am I right?

No, video recording on your sd card is always based on your settings whereas streaming to your RC is in fixed format though bit rate can be adjusted.

Guys just a question maybe a dump one, whatever settings we select for video on the app but P3A always records in 1080p for SD card? Am I right?

You can record in different modes. 1080 & 2.7k offer different settings. Whatever you select is then recorded to the SD on the aircraft. So NO it doesn't always record in 1080 on the SD. Hope that helps!

@PilotHal
I'm not familiar with the PRO. But is there a lower resolution you can try? Such as the 1080p or something lower than the 4k. Perhaps that may help. Hope it does and good luck.
No, video recording on your sd card is always based on your settings whereas streaming to your RC is in fixed format though bit rate can be adjusted.
Yes, but streaming to the controller display is always 720. Lightbridge 2 will have 1080 support, if and when that's released in Phantom 4 next year.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20