Possible for P4P to briefly rotate by 30 degrees in wind?

Reaction score
I was flying tonight at sunset in 15-20mph winds on the ground. I took the P4P up about 150 feet to shoot a building in town when I saw the video feed suddenly angle by about 30 degrees. The feed didn't stutter, it literally looked like the P4P may have caught the wind and been 'thrown' into an angle. It lasted a second and then righted itself and I promptly flew back to the starting point.

I wasn't shooting video at the time so can't show what I saw but am wondering if others have experienced this and if that's what might have happened - wind threw the P4P into a 30degree angle and it recovered quickly.

I was flying tonight at sunset in 15-20mph winds on the ground. I took the P4P up about 150 feet to shoot a building in town when I saw the video feed suddenly angle by about 30 degrees. The feed didn't stutter, it literally looked like the P4P may have caught the wind and been 'thrown' into an angle. It lasted a second and then righted itself and I promptly flew back to the starting point.

I wasn't shooting video at the time so can't show what I saw but am wondering if others have experienced this and if that's what might have happened - wind threw the P4P into a 30degree angle and it recovered quickly.

Was it like this?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Skip video to 00:17 for gimbal movement

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers