Positives

Reaction score
There are SO many negative posts on here; so much so that there are just as many posts from people scared from all the negative posts they've seen. I, for one, would love to see something positive.

Perhaps members can post their positive stories here or someplace else. Something as simple as "been flying 150+ flights on my original P3P." Let's not scare people off but try and show what's great about these gizmos.

Just a thought. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have been enjoying my P3 for 5 months, always updated FW, IOS etc when available, no cracks, no crashes, flyaways, or issues of any kind. Why? Because I use a pre-flight checklist and I've read the manual front to back so it's committed to memory

Reactions: copata2d
Have been enjoying my P3 for 5 months, always updated FW, IOS etc when available, no cracks, no crashes, flyaways, or issues of any kind. Why? Because I use a pre-flight checklist and I've read the manual front to back so it's committed to memory
Do you have a custom checklist?

I agree. I just started flying with my P3p with all the latest updates and everything has been great. 7 people out of thousands sold have an issue and by reading all these posts you would think these things are not safe and your gonna crash it. It freaked me out a bit when first reading on all this. But now I realize it's just a very small number of people that are having issues. I can't wait til my next flight.

I agree. I just started flying with my P3p with all the latest updates and everything has been great. 7 people out of thousands sold have an issue and by reading all these posts you would think these things are not safe and your gonna crash it. It freaked me out a bit when first reading on all this. But now I realize it's just a very small number of people that are having issues. I can't wait til my next flight.
You and me both sir! Nice pic of Devils Tower as well.

I've been updating, flying, having a blast... Over 20 flights now with the P3A, and as the experience builds, so does the fun.

Fly within your ability, and the P3 will offer lots and lots of smiles, and best thing is you catch it all on video! :)

I started flying drones with my phantom 2 vision plus, when i started i did not know how to even put the props on lol never had an issue, now i own a p3p and i'm loving it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: SergeantJoKer
Ever since I got my phantom it has been thoroughly impressive. Mine came with 1.4 on it and it's been fun using the IOC modes. It's gotten better with 1.6. I have full confidence in my phantom each time I fly and it has never let me down yet. I just scored litchi for IOS and I'm really looking forward to exploring even more amazing flights. I have also gotten completely spoiled flying with my air2 in the mix. Just awesome.

The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Just fly.

It's funny, but you pick just about any activity, find an Internet forum on the subject, and you will find a ton of negativity. It's where the folks with problems congregate looking for answers, but it rarely reflects the general user population.

It's funny, but you pick just about any activity, find an Internet forum on the subject, and you will find a ton of negativity. It's where the folks with problems congregate looking for answers, but it rarely reflects the general user population.

Totally. That's why a little positivity never hurts.

Reactions: Noble 1
I've been flying many RC for many years and lately quads. I've only had 1 minor crash in over a year. New years day I was filming some rockets and the blade qx2 fell from the sky at about 40 ft. I cracked a prop and lost a gopro mount housing on my 3D gimbal. Gopro and blade otherwise working fine. Things to be thankful for!

I just had a great flight. Two full lips and zooming around the night sky. Found another phantom and we chased each other around. Good time.

I just had a great flight. Two full lips and zooming around the night sky. Found another phantom and we chased each other around. Good time.
I haven't found anyone here with a phantom. If anyone is out Cheyenne, WY way, give a shout. :)

Ever since I got my phantom it has been thoroughly impressive. Mine came with 1.4 on it and it's been fun using the IOC modes. It's gotten better with 1.6. I have full confidence in my phantom each time I fly and it has never let me down yet. I just scored litchi for IOS and I'm really looking forward to exploring even more amazing flights. I have also gotten completely spoiled flying with my air2 in the mix. Just awesome.

The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Just fly.
You should make a new Topic with you feedback using Licthi app for IOS [emoji16][emoji16] will be nice if we know what's your experience before we buy the app.

I've been flying many RC for many years and lately quads. I've only had 1 minor crash in over a year. New years day I was filming some rockets and the blade qx2 fell from the sky at about 40 ft. I cracked a prop and lost a gopro mount housing on my 3D gimbal. Gopro and blade otherwise working fine. Things to be thankful for!

.. & this responds to OP's original post how?

(Apart from it's a blade & not a phantom!?)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj