Positive Review: P4 DJI US repair

Reaction score
I posted in the P4 section a few weeks ago after my first crash. Put it into a tree on my 50th flight. Damage as shown in the photos below. Completely pilot error, so not a warranty situation. Thought I'd share my DJI service experience.

I notified DJI service of my need for repairs via their website rather than by phone. They opened a ticket and basically said to await further info. Within 24 hours I was told that I would need to ship my drone to the NA Repair Center in California for assessment and repairs. No other details were given. I asked them for the RMA #, address and what items to include. I didn't get a response and within a few hours, I got an email thanking me for my business and was informed that my ticket was closed. Somewhat confused, I again asked how to proceed and why ticket was closed. It turned out that only my initial inquiry was closed.

A few hours later, I got an email with the RMA, a prepaid UPS label, and a thorough list of instructions on how to proceed. Time from initial inquiry to shipping was 36 hours. Once my drone arrived, they inspected it and sent me the invoice for repairs within 24 hours. I paid same day. Repairs were completed in 2 days, and the unit was shipped. Shipping time to/from DJI took 12 days. I received my P4 yesterday and tested it today. Seems to be working perfectly.

Overall I'd say that my service experience was great. Emails were personalized. Slight language barrier difficulties but certainly understandable and easy to overlook. I would only suggest that initial emails could contain a little more info about the next steps to take. An option to choose a faster shipping method would've been nice, as well.

I'd rate 4 out of 5 stars.

Damages and invoice here:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: AirJordan_23

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members