Porsche 911 shoot with P3S!

Reaction score
This is my second time flying the P3S EVER! The first time was literally just going up in the air, doing a 360 and landing lol. I shot my buddy's 911 GTS.

I edited in iMovie on my Mac Mini. The footage was super dark and I had not changed any of the video setting in the DJI Go app....not even the exposure lol. Live and learn! I ended up adjusting the brightness in post.

Let me know what you think! :) Thanks!

Reactions: LamboH
NICE! Looks like my neighborhood - I live in Los Osos. San Luis Obispo County, California???? It's springtime here and the hills have turned green.

Small world lol! That's where this was shot! Very good eye!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is my second time flying the P3S EVER! The first time was literally just going up in the air, doing a 360 and landing lol. I shot my buddy's 911 GTS.

I edited in iMovie on my Mac Mini. The footage was super dark and I had not changed any of the video setting in the DJI Go app....not even the exposure lol. Live and learn! I ended up adjusting the brightness in post.

Let me know what you think! :) Thanks!

When filming a subject such as a car like this , was there any targeted shots ? Like certain pans or certain camera movements u previously planned for or was it winging -it and just free styling it by just taking random footages and compile in post ?

Shot solely flying with the sticks or did you waypoint mission type planning ?

Car and videos both look great. Footage looks just as good as something I'd shoot on my p3p

When filming a subject such as a car like this , was there any targeted shots ? Like certain pans or certain camera movements u previously planned for or was it winging -it and just free styling it by just taking random footages and compile in post ?

Shot solely flying with the sticks or did you waypoint mission type planning ?

Car and videos both look great. Footage looks just as good as something I'd shoot on my p3p
I didn't use any waypoints or automated features. It was just a bunch of random shots I compiled together.

There is however one particular shot I envisioned doing. It's the one where I fly back over the road and the car shoot forward and away from the camera. I saw that shot in a Volvo ad I believe (I just tried looking it up, to no avail) and vowed to replicate it lol.

But yeah, otherwise everything was all done winging it! Thanks for the kind words.

I didn't use any waypoints or automated features. It was just a bunch of random shots I compiled together.

There is however one particular shot I envisioned doing. It's the one where I fly back over the road and the car shoot forward and away from the camera. I saw that shot in a Volvo ad I believe (I just tried looking it up, to no avail) and vowed to replicate it lol.

But yeah, otherwise everything was all done winging it! Thanks for the kind words.

that one shot , Lawd I swear u was about to csc the bird. Man. Don't ask how I know what it looks like when a bird csc mid air . But ascsending/descending while yawing and turning is always a scary move for me

Looks great man. , love love love the Porsche and surprised as hell it was shot with a standard. Great editing skills btw.

that one shot , Lawd I swear u was about to csc the bird. Man. Don't ask how I know what it looks like when a bird csc mid air . But ascsending/descending while yawing and turning is always a scary move for me

Looks great man. , love love love the Porsche and surprised as hell it was shot with a standard. Great editing skills btw.
lol I better get that csc block from phantomhelp just in case then!!! I was inside the car on those shots too lol. And thanks, it's all about finding the right soundtrack and the ease of iMovie!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub