Poor video signal

Reaction score
Out of the box with my iPhone 4s my vision 2 plus worked with no faults or problem, now updated to new firmware 3.2 and samsung S5 theres always blocky interference on the app and lag. Flying in the same area, everything charged fully, all other apps closed on phone and its got 80gb capacity so no memory issues. Driving me up the wall rendered it as good as useless pile of plastic! :(

Oh, on a Plus? The straight Vision had been having FPV resolution issues, but the Plus, by all accounts, was still good.

What firmware version were you coming from? If it was a pre-3.x version, did you update the firmware on the camera as well? It's pretty necessary that the camera's firmware be matched to the main board's.

Have you tried using the iPhone again just for a test? Too many factors to troubleshoot if you upgrade firmware AND switch phones at the same time.

I took it out again this afternoon and it worked fine but has been havein the issues since the 3.2 update some days perfect others not! the control didn't need update, but as I've put i updates to 3.2 as my first update.

Is there another program to update the camera on the vision plus as I have not heard of updating the camera separately before????

Yes. Go to the downloads page for the Vision+ on dji.com and grab the " Phantom 2 Vision+ FC200 Firmware v1.2.5g" download. It will be a zip archive. Unzip it onto an SD card, insert the card into the camera, then power up your Phantom. The camera will update automatically. I'm not 100% sure of the camera LED sequence for the Vision+ while it's updating. For the straight Vision, the camera's LED flashes yellow, I believe, during the updating, then green again when it's done. The zip file will include a readme that will undoubtedly describe the lights and the process.

Once completed, power down, remove the card, check it in your PC to make sure the file was renamed as described in the readme. If not, just repeat the process. It might take a couple of attempts. But once done and confirmed, you should be good to go.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj