Poor video quality on iPad

Reaction score
I now have 2 drones - a P3A and a P3P.

My P3A gives me terrific video quality on my iPad 2 (with very little lag ... at least on the DJIGo app) but every time I fly the P3P I can't even use the video screen because the quality is so bad. Even if I downgrade the video recording to be the same as I record on the P3A.

Does anybody have any recommendations? Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Also, and I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this - but in both Litchi AND Autopilot, I have about a 15 second lag on both drones ... is there a setting I'm missing in these too?

Yeah, I saw this earlier ... and maybe I need to check the drone settings better - but I can fly the Advanced with perfect quality, then immediately change to the Pro and have terrible quality.

I fly my Pro, Standard, and Inspires with those settings. Works great on all quadcopters. My guess is that you might be caching video on your Pro. I'd recommend you double-check everything though.

Hey, a quick unrelated question: Is there an easy way to change between drones on the DJIGo app? I seem to struggle every time I want to switch from one to the other. Any suggestions?

Just restart DJI GO and select your drone from the dropdown if the proper drone is not auto detected. It could have something to do with your startup sequence too. Here's what I do:

- Turn on the remote controller
- Turn on the Phantom
- Wait 10-20 seconds
- Start DJI GO

I'll try that sequence ... maybe that is the issue.

I typically don't get the choice on the drop down. If I've flown the Advanced yesterday, then change to the Pro today ... when I turn on the app it doesn't give me drop down choice, it automatically is set to the Advanced. I usually end up having to re-link the drone ... but that doesn't even work all of the time. I'll try it your way and see how it goes. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair