Poor Video Quality From New P3P

these look clearer... in that i can see that the 'blur' isn't from focusing issues.

definitely seems like the gimbal is acting up. i can't nail down any particular consistency as to when it occurs though.

hopefully someone else has some better insight. you seem to have tested everything that i would have in terms of trying to narrow down the cause.

these look clearer... in that i can see that the 'blur' isn't from focusing issues.

definitely seems like the gimbal is acting up. i can't nail down any particular consistency as to when it occurs though.

hopefully someone else has some better insight. you seem to have tested everything that i would have in terms of trying to narrow down the cause.
Thanks for checking out the clips. It seems like its more noticeable at higher shutter speeds from what I can tell.

What I am seeing is what I expect to see with the P3 camera. Grass and foliage in particular render very badly with even the slightest camera movement. Thank DJI for restricting us to such a stupidly low bitrate. You won't see improved performance in another unit. If this doesn't meet your expectations return it and look at other options. Unfortunately that will be the inspire with X5 RAW in the DJI offerings at considerably more cost with greatly reduced portability and ease of setup.

Here is the latest. Both calibrations done, no change. I took the props off and just started recording with the bird placed on the hood of my car for stability. Upon panning the gimbal up and down, a whining sound starts and it becomes blurry / shaky.

Also, we turning the bird left or right, like where the gimbal reaches its max left / right distance, the same whining sound starts and it becomes blurry / shaky again.

Here is the footage, look at 0:06, 1:01, 1:28, 1:37, 2:03, 2:24:

There is nothing to suggest an issue. This is what I would expect (including the gimble noises), mine performs similarly on the ground also.

Your AC is performing normally. Fly it and enjoy or return it while you can.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl