Poor Range - Loss of Control Signal

Reaction score
After 12 to 15 flights I noticed the ability to fly at distances starting to decrease. Checked the 4AA alkaline batteries in my controller and they were weak. Measured 1.4 volts under no load. Replaced them and now my range is back like it should be.

Check your batteries!

pmcclain said:
After 12 to 15 flights I noticed the ability to fly at distances starting to decrease. Checked the 4AA alkaline batteries in my controller and they were weak. Measured 1.4 volts under no load. Replaced them and now my range is back like it should be.

Check your batteries!

Did you have any indication from the LED on the transmitter that the batteries were low.

pmcclain said:

Check your batteries!

Doubt it was the battery that was the issue since the transmitter didn't emit the low battery sound.

Also for AA batteries, brand new alkalines are 1.5 volts. Rechargeables with a full charge are 1.2...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic