Poor image detail?

Reaction score
This may not show but whats the image like on yours - the leaves on these trees look like they are "Brush" painted shapes rather than individual leaves or am I expecting too much - Shot on a P3S calm day in a hover, this is only a small area of the original image download.
image-detail.jpg

I shoot in auto and if I pull out a section and blow it up it looks like that but if your whole picture is like that something is not set right
I would think Simon .
By blowing up I mean I will crop out the part of the picture I want and when it enlarges it looks like that .

True - this is just an area of the full image the right side of the image but is shown here a 100% not cropped or blown up - just the direct image - the image and video look great but under close scrutiny it looks poor thats all - being a photographer - just being piccy! -

or is the Prop or Advance any better being a Sony sensor??

The other's do have the better sensor's from what a friend that has a Pro told me and guess they work on em also post .
Just from looking at photo's they have posted theirs look great but I don't know if there straight out of the camera like that .
If I had took em I would say they were ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20