Poor Geert !!!

Reaction score
Going to be spending the next two days (at least)

Typing "see topic" ....

LOL

Reactions: dirkclod
All roads lead to Geert, he is the alpha and omega. He knows all, sees all, and IS...all. His power to remove innocuous content is unparallelled, he rules with an iron fist, and bathes with a rubber ducky.

He is -- the most interesting man in the world.

Yeah, he did it to me.

I hate seeing every question put in one thread. It's only a day old and there are 10 pages. Too much for this guy to read. I'm sure others feel the same way, yet the question I posed this morning that was locked in the vision plus forum appeared again later and was not locked....go figure. Very intimidating to new members.

This is a very large forum, so there is a good chance that just about any question that a new member will have has probably already been posted somewhere, but how are you expected to find it? The search function sucks. Are we suppose to read 10,000 pages to find it? I have been on many forums, so what if the same question is asked numerous time, answer it or politely point the member in the right dirction. End of rant.

dirkclod said:
Edit/ Hey just saw where ya are from ! I have always wished I could make it up there and bring me back one of them 200 + bucks ;) Glad ya put that location in there and wish all did !!!

Thanks for the link. I like the location also, even if it is jus the state or province. Lots of times it helps make sense of there post/conversation.

I assume by "buck" you mean the things we hit with cars? Lol

I'm not a hunter, but my dog thinks she is. We live right on a valley where they like to hide out for winter. Lots of field land around here, so I'm sure they like bush in the valley. I have some misc videos of them from trail cams on my YouTube site, search Tlcbister, I have a bit of everything on there, my last ones being from my Phantom, long unedited ones...lol..a couple edited, but still too long. Gotta shorten them up in the future.

Bister said:
I have been on many forums,
Speaking as a newbie here - I think there's just too many overlapping fora here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20