Pooler, GA to Charleston, SC Safe Zones?

Reaction score
New to drone flying with my P4. Looking for easy access areas to practice. Seems like my research shows too many no, rather than go areas. Willing to travel the i95 north corridor.

Can someone just mention a few specific areas? This would be great to get started. Thanks.

Welcome. For the answer to you question, your exact location needs to be known. You can do that for yourself. Load an app. Such as "air map" or "hover". There are many. Those are the two I like. You always need to know your exact location before you fly. I know I said that twice. It is important. You can't be asking on this forum every time you want to fly. Because you are the one liable for your flight and your actions. I don't mean to come on strong. Have fun. There are so many fine lines of where you can fly that no one could accurately tell you where to fly. Those apps are up to date on where to fly. If a VIP would come into an area things change very quickly. An area open would then close. Again have fun and know.

I use hover too. Great app but don't rely just on it. Do your research locally and make sure the area you want to fly is really ok. A good example would be a local park near me seems like the perfect place with 125 acres of open land, hover says ready to fly but the local township blocked all drones from flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan