Pontoons for p4p

Reaction score
I'm flying over water more often then over land and it's just a matter of time before....
Where can I buy pontoons for my p4p? How much flying time does it take away?
Thanks, Chuck

And then there's always these... interesting concept for a couple of bucks... looks like you just screw water bottles on!
e45e5a8b17137bbf77055003ae3725fe.jpg

62a0fefe24035d590ad9218b1ec0137b.jpg

No idea how they'd work with the camera but it's a cheaper alternative if the priority is not losing your drone...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Lol awesome, I wonder how stable that is since the phantom would be top heavy

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

Lol awesome, I wonder how stable that is since the phantom would be top heavy

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

I know, right? Hilarious but functional!!

At 10 bucks it's something I'm tempted to try for water flights this summer until I am comfortable or have a better sense of how much flying I will actually do over water!

For stability, you can always pick the bird out of mid air for controlled landings, and while there's nothing you can do if it flips in the water, at least you are getting it back.

With the angle the bottles are on, it does look pretty stable though!

Check out this site. Not sure if they have them for P4Pro yet...
Buy

Hi Davidnclearlaketx, I don't know if it's a setting, but there was no link above. Just wondering if you could post a link please.
Do you happen to be talking about the Waterstrider?

Thanks

Hi Davidnclearlaketx, I don't know if it's a setting, but there was no link above. Just wondering if you could post a link please.
Do you happen to be talking about the Waterstrider?

Thanks
Yes, that is what this one is called. There may be others like it but I'm not sure.
Go here to check it out: Buy

And then there's always these... interesting concept for a couple of bucks... looks like you just screw water bottles on!
e45e5a8b17137bbf77055003ae3725fe.jpg

62a0fefe24035d590ad9218b1ec0137b.jpg

No idea how they'd work with the camera but it's a cheaper alternative if the priority is not losing your drone...

Looks good and make sure you put 1oz of vodka in the bottom of each bottle so you can do shots if you have a successful water landing or if it flips over do the shots to drown your sorrows....
hehheheeh
;)

Reactions: jwmcgrath

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl