Poll: How many batteries do you have for your P3?

How many batteries do you have for your P3?

Votes: 4 1.5%

Votes: 93 34.6%

Votes: 84 31.2%

Votes: 55 20.4%

Votes: 17 6.3%

Votes: 6 2.2%

Votes: 6 2.2%

Votes: 2 0.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Two
You can get them cheap, sales are coming !!

Attachments

• battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 338
Just ordered my 4th today. Can't wait till warmer weather comes. I'll probably need at least 2 more come that time. Can't get enough air time. It is mind blowing to see that row of 12 batteries. Talk about air time, he could go non stop for days on end.

4 but got 4th one for free from Jessops when I got a replacement drone under warranty lol thanks Jessops.they forgot to remove it from the drone before swopping them over my old one hehe

You can be happy with 4 intelligent flight batteries. Very happy... ;-)

I finally discovered the biggest @dji secret of all. Figured out how them battery packs actually auto discharge.
I heard some faint laughter late Sat. night. It seemed to be emanating from inside my @dji hardshell backpack. Sure enough, I crept up, and slowly peeked inside. Those four intelligent flight batt. Packs had a game of Gin Rummy going on, playing for yen too. Hahaha
Obviously smart, if they were playing for Canadian dollars, they would all be losing. Hehehe
I may sit it, next Sat. ;-)

RedHoPoker

You can be happy with 4 intelligent flight batteries. Very happy... ;-)

I finally discovered the biggest @dji secret of all. Figured out how them battery packs actually auto discharge.
I heard some faint laughter late Sat. night. It seemed to be emanating from inside my @dji hardshell backpack. Sure enough, I crept up, and slowly peeked inside. Those four intelligent flight batt. Packs had a game of Gin Rummy going on, playing for yen too. Hahaha
Obviously smart, if they were playing for Canadian dollars, they would all be losing. Hehehe
I may sit it, next Sat. ;-)

RedHoPoker
You got cabin fever RHP! All the signs are there. Springs comin buddy!

If anyone has too many bats and wants one modded for lipo's w/ xt-60 leads, send me (2) bats i'll mod (1) send it back keep (1) for the labor. Pm me

You got cabin fever RHP! All the signs are there. Springs comin buddy!
Nah, I just need a good SpYder rYde and it will all fall into place, for me. Going to do that right now actually. Warm out, streets are mostly dry, only a little wet in a few places. Heading for the car wash first. ;-)
Of course the Phantom 3 Pro' is coming along, for the rYde, and then may hit a park, on the way home. To expend a couple or three of my fully, charged today, flight batteries. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj