Poll: How many batteries do you have for your P3?

How many batteries do you have for your P3?

Votes: 4 1.5%

Votes: 93 34.6%

Votes: 84 31.2%

Votes: 55 20.4%

Votes: 17 6.3%

Votes: 6 2.2%

Votes: 6 2.2%

Votes: 2 0.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
4 for each of my 2 drones

Started out with two, but that proved not to be enough so I just got another one. Somehow I think that three will not be enough either but at $138 each, I can test the waters slowly...got an extra charger too.

Had the 1st battery that came with the P3 for about 3 months, then craved more batteries, bought 2 more but haven't flown with these as much.

Won't bother with getting anymore as I'll probably get the new 'P4' or whatever upgraded Phantom they bring out next. I'm guessing the battery won't be compatible with the next DJI copter $$

Just got a third, and a charger that charges all 3 and the remote at the same time.

I usually go to remote places to film. So I want to make the most with the time I have at these locations. Driving two hours round trip for an hour of flight time was bugging me. Installing a 1000w inverter in my car is next. [emoji6]

I have 12 P3 batteries
20151220_134523.jpg first time I ever counted them ridiculous how many of them I have. I need to sell some I don't use them all.

I used to have 2, until my boss said "You have done a ton with that thing to help us out on this project. I need to buy you a couple batteries and whatever else you need" my eyes lit up!!!!! so I took the 2 battery offer and a set of props...

Heck after seeing that arsenal I would think you have calluses on your thumbs! "love to shake your hand, but I have P3 thumb syndrome.... yeah not as bad as texters thumb syndrome that my kids have" LOL

G
Its really dumb I have all those batteries I'm a long distance flyer so the only ones I really use now are the modded ones. I am going to go through them check how many flights are on each and sell them on eBay.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20