Poll: How many batteries do you have for your P3?

How many batteries do you have for your P3?

Votes: 4 1.5%

Votes: 93 34.6%

Votes: 84 31.2%

Votes: 55 20.4%

Votes: 17 6.3%

Votes: 6 2.2%

Votes: 6 2.2%

Votes: 2 0.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
I've got 4. One in the phantom and 3 spare fits perfectly in the backpack. And I've got the dji charging hub too. Just plug in all 4 and come back later.

I know we have often pondered the thought of how many Phantom 3 DJI have sold so far. But try and imagine the number of these intelligent batteries sold, and then think about the number that will be sold world wide. That adds up to $M's in sales. Way to go @dji.
I suppose, each developing new Model will always have bigger and better batteries. So I'm not overloading on Phantom 3 batteries, knowing the next Phantom 4 may well take all new and different batteries, and chargers. Something to consider, moving forward with @dji.

RedHotPoker

I know we have often pondered the thought of how many Phantom 3 DJI have sold so far. But try and imagine the number of these intelligent batteries sold, and then think about the number that will be sold world wide. That adds up to $M's in sales. Way to go @dji.
I suppose, each developing new Model will always have bigger and better batteries. So I'm not overloading on Phantom 3 batteries, knowing the next Phantom 4 may well take all new and different batteries, and chargers. Something to consider, moving forward with @dji.

RedHotPoker

It's like milk. Buy what you will use and can afford. No point of buying more than you actually use.

Yeah, no need to buy the cow... ;-)
The new calves are in development, and will drop soon.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Jeff48920

RedHotPoker
I only have the minimal number of FIVE!:D:D:D

Well I have 2 but don't like the fact that I can't fully charge them to be ready for the next time I fly. I use dozens of AA lithium Ion rechargeable batteries in all the trail cameras I have out in the woods. The shelf life is like 6 months retaining 80% of a full charge. Too bad that technology can't apply to drone batteries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.