Police helicopter caught filming couple...

Its just like someone going and watching couples dogging except he did it from 1000ft up and with a bigger camera than most, a bit pervy but each to his own.

Perfect use of Taxpayers money again!

Now all the MP's will no doubt buy the footage using 'Expenses' :lol:

That ain't nothing new. Hell, take a look at the opening scenes of "Blue Thunder".
In downtown LA the pilot is hovering between buildings watching a woman performing a solo scene.
A news station helo was two miles away filming cops as the cop beat down some guy.
You aren't gonna get that kind of footage with a gopro.

i might be wrong, but doesn't it take at least 2 people to fly/control the Police helicopter & the video equipment. Surely the pilot must of been keeping the helicopter in the area for the camera man to be able to position the camera. Yet only 1 was suspended

p fandango said:
i might be wrong, but doesn't it take at least 2 people to fly/control the Police helicopter & the video equipment. Surely the pilot must of been keeping the helicopter in the area for the camera man to be able to position the camera. Yet only 1 was suspended

Maybe he was actually Chuck N̹̫̟͔̖͕̏̓̇̈ͧ̓̿̋͞ͅo̺̹̟̼̱̞̝͆̍ͬ̔͒ͪ̕͜ͅr̛̹͙ͦ̈́ͭͪͦ͋̚͡rͬ͗̓̄ͦ͌ͨ̾͜҉̴̜̱̖i̜͖̯̝͓̹͔̗ͪ́͛ͅs

edit: Oh no what have I done!?!?̉͒ͬ͗͌̋ͫ̾̎҉̧̫̰͓͎̙̙̞

This incident occurred in 2008.

The fact the investigation is still occurring illustrates the sense of urgency of the police in investigating one of their own.

Where's the video posted? :lol:

p fandango said:

The pilot is not a member of the force, hes a civilian, reason being is there isnt a copper in England that has the brains to fly a helo due to them having a lobotomy when they join.

there are usually 3, however sometimes they go out with just 2 of them.

kitari said:
p fandango said:

Maybe he was actually Chuck N̹̫̟͔̖͕̏̓̇̈ͧ̓̿̋͞ͅo̺̹̟̼̱̞̝͆̍ͬ̔͒ͪ̕͜ͅr̛̹͙ͦ̈́ͭͪͦ͋̚͡rͬ͗̓̄ͦ͌ͨ̾͜҉̴̜̱̖i̜͖̯̝͓̹͔̗ͪ́͛ͅs

Hey Kitari, did you vomit symbols on your post?
Can anyone else see it?

Yep, allegedly happened in 2008 and came about as a result of a complaint by his estranged wife following the breakdown of the marriage.

No evidence of filming has been found and the Civilian Pilot has already been exonerated - Go Figure!!!

IflyinWY said:
kitari said:
p fandango said:

Hey Kitari, did you vomit symbols on your post?
Can anyone else see it?

Nah, it was my cat, she sneezed and magical cat language appeared on the computer. ;)

This non-story was resurrected by the Sun 'newspaper'

It was used as a headline to swerve reporting, on page one, the main topic of the moment. That topic being the response of the Jordanians to the slaughter of one of its pilots.

My own suspicion is that the Sun management is wary following the events surrounding the French satirical magazine.

I found it reported by ITV, It's and old story, and the pilot was not reponsible for filming but the police officer, which will be heard later in February apparently. What link with the Jordanians or even Charlie Hebdo...?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj