4be9f91868b2871a1c2803a6e3a7b513.jpg
8b54d0ce86a8ca0bebe67a76ea7640b1.jpg

Got my polarpro drone travel bag yesterday
Wow what can I say this thing is top notch
Very good quality amazing what you can pack in there
So well designed I highly recommend this bag
For all the Aussies on here it's on sale at Johnny Appleseed $249

G'day Mate
I used to live on the Central Coast before moving to Yeppoon QLD.
Nice case.
I use a hard back pack but if I was in the market yours looks pretty good.
BTW Where did you get the motor covers??

Hi Phill2
Yes it came with motor covers and also a rain cover
I looked at that bag before. I've never figured out what this extra zipper flap is for after you open the main lid on the backpack. When zipped it covers about 2/3 of the contents for some reason. Do you know what this extra flap is used for?

upload_2017-4-19_22-5-49.png

Seems like its just adding extra strength
And protection
Seems I recall compartments located on the bottom of the bag, is that right? If yes, then maybe that thin zipper flap is to secure the drone and accessories inside while you flip the bag over to access things stored on the bottom. Such a thin zipper flap doesn't seem to add much strength IMO, the main lid with zipper is 5X the strength of that thin flaps. These kind of flaps seem to be common on other camera bags to hold lenses in their little cubbies. This would prevent things from accidentally falling out when flipping the bag over to access bottom compartments, while the main lid is open. It appears this design may be a re-purposed camera bag, that happens to work well as a drone backpack. I don't see a compelling use for that flap with a drone, unless I'm missing something. Puzzling.

Last edited:
Anyone know latest PolarPro discount codes? Thanks in advance

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl