polarising filter

Reaction score
Hi can you buy or modify a polarising filter for the ph2 vision plus camera as ill been using mine soon across my fishing lake to spot fish and a filter is a must ,i was thinking if i cant buy one i could make one from a lense cap cut with some 3d glasses lense film infront

I have seen the ND 3 6 and 9 filters on eBay for the p2v+ at a reasonable cost too.

ive being looking into this today and got the vernier out on the phantoms camera ,the outside diameter is 25,5mm so being on ebay and found an adaptor and a polarising filter from ebay for under 5 pounds :) New 25.5mm-37mm Filter Ring Professional Camera Accessory Filter Lense Protector
Andoer 37mm Slim CPL Circular Polarizer Polarizing Glass Filter for Canon Nikon
hopefully this will be a nice cheap mod also a way to fit standard 47mm lenses as the adaptor should just push on ill let you know in a few weeks when it arrives

Hi people.
In trying to adapt a polerizing filter to my PV2+ i bought this :
25mm Circular Polarizing CPL Lens Filter 25 mm C-PL for Canon Nikon DSLR Camera

Took the filter and threaded out the glass retaining ring (easy to do)
Then took 18 mm long of a thermo retracting tube 41mm wide, fitted over the lens body and with help of a heating blower apllying heat to the tube achieved the tube to tight to the body.
and the two or three mms that was trapassing the body extent formed a flange to the inner side.
Then caught the recently formed piece and putted some glue in the inner part og the flange.... and lastrly pressed the polarizing glass to the flange.
The total weight of the piece was 2.7 grams.
My PV2+ camera worked fine, no problem with gimball.

If my description is something understandable, feel free for asking for details .. pictures...
Best regards : Juan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1