Polar Pro's $50 lens 3 pack on sale for $17.99 +sh at Best Buy or eBay. Polarizer, ND4,ND8.

Ordered. Thanks for the tip!
I had a set of those gel filters you have to insert behind the lens protector. PIA! I've been looking for a good buy on these. This forum is great!

Last edited:
Reactions: phantom3intennessee
Ordered. Thanks for the tip!
I had a set of those gel filters you have to insert behind the lens protector. PIA! I've been looking for a good bye on these. This forum is great!

You can save the shipping and order from BestBuy on line for store pickup.

For some of us, the gas would cost more. :)

I bought the PolarPro and the 7 piece Bower kit for store pickup. Cant wait try them out. Hope the slide on type are not too heavy for the gimble. Most reviews said they were not?

Hi, I bought the 3 piece PolarPro filter set a while ago (slide on type) for my P3Pro. They work, but you will want to attach the filter after the craft has been powered on, and remove it before powering down after flight. The added weight makes the camera drop face down like a rock as soon as you power down. They are light enough that the gimbal does not overload during flight, but attaching it without powering on causes it point straight down, easy to scratch in that position.

Rob

How do these affect still photo's? Are they helpful/not? That's mostly what I do. I'd like a set but if they are strictly for video then I probably wont buy them.

Hi Jesse,

The ND filters are most useful for limiting light to the camera in general, particularly when shooting video, to enable a faster shutter. There is also a Polarizer which will help with everyday photos. I ordered the Bower special effects (8 piece) kit today for $19 (with tax). I take a lot of sunset photos and want to try the gradient color filters. The star effect filters may come in handy as well.

Rob

Reactions: Jesse_M

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers