SOLD!!! Polar Pro Filters for P3S - set of 3

Reaction score
SOLD... THANKS! So, I ordered the wrong filters (I have a P3P) and have no use for these. Brand new in box, polarizer, ND4, and ND8. $25 shipped in US. Thanks! NOTE: Polar Pro Item # P8001. These are the push-on filters for the P3 Standard. They are not for the P3A or P3P.

Attachments

• polarpro.jpg
    polarpro.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 424
Last edited:
Just to be clear there are two versions. Threaded and push on.

These look like push ons.

I know they still won't fit the p3s, but some people are picky about these.

They are push-ons which is why they are not usable on the P3P. I thought the P3S used push-ons but, since I don't own one, just an assumption on my part. Thanks.

Just to be clear there are two versions. Threaded and push on.

These look like push ons.

I know they still won't fit the p3s, but some people are picky about these.

I have that exact set and they work on the P3A just fine, you just push them over the standard lens cover.

Yeah, I just tried them and they do fit over the oem lens cover OK. I wish I'd tried that before I went and bought a set of threaded filters ;-) So, anyway, guess these can be used with the Advance and Pro.

Weird. I haven't noticed any thread around lens. Sorry about delay getting back to You. How much to ship to the UK ?

Yeah, I just tried them and they do fit over the oem lens cover OK. I wish I'd tried that before I went and bought a set of threaded filters ;-) So, anyway, guess these can be used with the Advance and Pro.
I was sent these instead of the screw on type, needed to shoot so I removed the glass from the DJI original cover and slid these on my P4.
They work fine. Might want to do a gimbal calibration, that's all there is too it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers