Polar Pro 3 filter set question

Reaction score
Probably a stupid question, and not most interesting, but I am stumped. I got the Polar Pro 3 pack filter set for the P3P/A. Came with nice little bags to store the filters in. Each bag came with a loose white string tied in a loop. What is the string for?

Probably a stupid question, and not most interesting, but I am stumped. I got the Polar Pro 3 pack filter set for the P3P/A. Came with nice little bags to store the filters in. Each bag came with a loose white string tied in a loop. What is the string for?
I was wondering the same thing

Some people wrap string around the filter to help grip it and loosen it. Perhaps that's what they meant it to be used for.

My thought is that Polar makes slip over covers for lens and supplies those same bags. The string can be used to attach those lens covers to the camera. They don't pull them out of the bags when they use them for the screw on lenses.

Has anyone found a better storage solution for the filters? I hate having to open 2-3 bags to find the filter I need.

Reactions: jimerb
Has anyone found a better storage solution for the filters? I hate having to open 2-3 bags to find the filter I need.
I agree this is a pain. They should have labeled them. I'm tempted to write on the bags with a silver marker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers