Separate names with a comma.
Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information
Discussion in 'International' started by mchrol, Mar 28, 2014.
I am from POLAND , Poznan/Szczecin region. Any flyers ?
Hi, I am from Warsaw )
One day I'm going to make it to Poland and I'd love to have a fly with someone there.
What are the regulations like?
UAV < 25 kg, sport, recreation YOU DON'T NEED CERTIFICATE
UAV > 25 kg, sport, recreation YOU NEED CERTIFICATE
UAV (all weight) use other than sport or recreation YOU NEED CERTIFICATE
UAV < 25 kg can be used only in Visual Line of Sight.
1) providing continuous and complete flight control, in particular by remote control using radio waves;
2) in a manner that will avoid a collision with another user of airspace;
3) outside the control zone of airports (CTR) and the military control zone (MTCR) and Military Aerodrome Traffic Zones (MATZ)
4) outside the Restricted, Danger and Prohibited zones.
5) outside airports or airstrips - 5 km.
6) The operator of unmanned aircraft shall ensure that the model give priority to other airspace users.
You can check the airspace situation here:
http://www.amc.pata.pl/?menu_lewe=mapy& ... &lang=_eng
(Elements of airspace/current)
Or in Google Earth. This is my own map !!!, only few CTR's and other areas near my home and my visited places I am going to finish this map in the future
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm6wlyaiv3u6h ... 20EPWW.kml
Red colour - civil and military CTR - forbidden flying from ground.
Orange colour - forbidden flying from ground but this area is activated according to AUP (Airspace use plan).
Blue colour - National Parks, now (only 3, but there are in Poland more) forbidden flying for aircraft with engine.
If you are going to visit Poland and You want to use dji, write to me and I will check this area where flying is prohibited.
Thank you Severum!
How much do the certificates cost? Would it be impossible for a foreign citizen to get one? I've thought about maybe coming there to do some commercial Photogrammetry, for the brilliant local game developers.