Point of interest speed

Reaction score
Today I started a POI mission whith GO4.
I placed the drone at the POI, 100m altitude and set it, then move it to a point 260m away, radius 260 m and I was asked to start. I couldn't set the speed, it was greyed out and set to 0.9 m/s, extremely slow.
I started over and happened the same.
Last GO4 and P4P firmware versions. iPad mini 2
What could happened?

Was it still grayed out when you started? On Go3, you get a slider to change speed and you can also temporary change speed with the right stick.

Today I started a POI mission whith GO4.
I placed the drone at the POI, 100m altitude and set it, then move it to a point 260m away, radius 260 m and I was asked to start. I couldn't set the speed, it was greyed out and set to 0.9 m/s, extremely slow.
I started over and happened the same.
Last GO4 and P4P firmware versions. iPad mini 2
What could happened?
Hi i think its all done through dj when they do firmware updates,,sure they slow them down cause they can do air brakeing and stuff so they playing with speeds,,2nd flight on my p4 clocked79mph,,now top speed with tailwind is 59,2mph,,just on 4.0.5 now but no testin due to weather:(

Was it still grayed out when you started? On Go3, you get a slider to change speed and you can also temporary change speed with the right stick.
Yes, I know. I've a P3P and used once for POI and of course I could move the slider to set the speed

Hi i think its all done through dj when they do firmware updates,,sure they slow them down cause they can do air brakeing and stuff so they playing with speeds,,2nd flight on my p4 clocked79mph,,now top speed with tailwind is 59,2mph,,just on 4.0.5 now but no testin due to weather:(
Mmmm. 0.9 m/s is an old man walking. I remember estimated time 20 minutes to travel 1 mile

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen