point of interest app installation problems

Reaction score
I have updated my firmware to 1.40, installed dji go app, updated the controller, set up multiple flight modes yet when i switch the atti toggle to F I do not see the app appear on my screen ????????? any ideas or suggestions as to why ???? would be greatly appreciated............i am using a phantom 3 advanced by the way

Did you try doing that after taking off?

It wont bring up the modes unless the P3 is flying.

no i haven't tried taking off . I was worried there might be some kind of problem which would bring my drone down.....do you suggest I try to fly then toggle over to F atti while in flight ??
That is the only way the Intelligent Control controls work in the app, you have to be flying.

thanks alot for the advice.....i will give it a try in the morning , that is if it is not snowing up here.....bloody Canadian weather sucks man...anyway, appreciate the advice....cheers mate !!
You also need to be at least 10 meters off the ground.

I still can't seem to get the new app running...the new interface screen is there but i can't bump the resolution and the point of interest and other features don't appear when i toggle the atti switch to f. I am not sure what i am doing wrong...i have set my tablet to multiple...can anyone give me any suggestions as to what i have to do to get this up and running ???

I still can't seem to get the new app running...the new interface screen is there but i can't bump the resolution and the point of interest and other features don't appear when i toggle the atti switch to f. I am not sure what i am doing wrong...i have set my tablet to multiple...can anyone give me any suggestions as to what i have to do to get this up and running ???
Turn on the controller, load the app-- turn on the P3-- Does the app connect to the aircraft.

If it does and and you get the green status bar in the app-- take off-- fly out about 100 feet and up about 50 ft. Switch the mode switch to F and the IOC screen should pop up.

possibly i was not flying high enough....i was just hovering ten feet off the ground....i will try that....will this also increase the camera resolution ?.........i have an advanced model......I really appreciate your help !!

You can't "increase the camera resolution".

However, in the app, you can select from the available resolutions in the Camera Menu settings.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4