POI works great!

Reaction score
I tried POI yesterday for the first time and it was really easy and worked perfectly. Really smooth pan and it was as easy as clicking the centre of the circle, moving out to the circumference and clicking go.

Really impressed; can't wait to try out the focus Autopilot feature.

I tried POI yesterday for the first time and it was really easy and worked perfectly. Really smooth pan and it was as easy as clicking the centre of the circle, moving out to the circumference and clicking go.

Really impressed; can't wait to try out the focus Autopilot feature.
So this was in Auto Pilot and not the DJI Go App?

It was the DJI Go app; I've got Auto Pilot but haven't had enough time lately to test things out. I think POI is very useful for the inbuilt app.

It was the DJI Go app; I've got Auto Pilot but haven't had enough time lately to test things out. I think POI is very useful for the inbuilt app.
Thanks for sharing-- I think they did a pretty good job with it for the use it was intended.

I haven't had great luck with it in the Go app. The few times I have used it, it had a tough time staying pointed at the center spot. Also, it seems to change altitudes as well. Just my experience. I will still try it a few more times though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4