POI, waypoints, follow me mode?

Howwwww?! I switched it to f. And nothing but a stupid thing shows up switching my controls around to come home or something? But no follow me. No points of interest. No anything!!! I'm soooo frustrated
You must also update the tablet app to the latest version for them to appear. If on IOS, go to the App Store, select Updates, and update the DJI GO app, if it doesn't update as soon as you open Updates. I had the same problem, even with Auto Updates turned on. It was still waiting for me to open Updates before it would actually install the update. Once it did, everything appeared!:cool:
Also, be sure to turn on Multiple Flight Modes in the app settings, and flip the left transmitter switch from P to F.:)

Ok. Yes I'm using ios. But it is not a big deal, as I think it is safer to do this operation in air. No need for this on the ground :)
mmmm. i dont think so coz especially for waypoints you need time to figure out what are the settings for each of the points for the copter to perform...& importantly u save battery life. thats my opinion. boths ways are fine but which one is more productive which is important.

mmmm. i dont think so coz especially for waypoints you need time to figure out what are the settings for each of the points for the copter to perform...& importantly u save battery life. thats my opinion. boths ways are fine but which one is more productive which is important.
True but as far as I know you can not set waypoints when you are not in air. Saw a video that you have to set the waypoints manually in air. Then you can set the bird to do the same route. As I recall from the P2 you could set waypoints before takeoff and just hit the "go" and the drone took of and followed the route. Not sure but this could be of security reasons. For example you could set up waypoints and forget important hight settings and the drone will hit obstacles.

True but as far as I know you can not set waypoints when you are not in air. Saw a video that you have to set the waypoints manually in air. Then you can set the bird to do the same route. As I recall from the P2 you could set waypoints before takeoff and just hit the "go" and the drone took of and followed the route. Not sure but this could be of security reasons. For example you could set up waypoints and forget important hight settings and the drone will hit obstacles.
yup. that maybe the main reason as dji promote this intelligent flight is to promote safe flying and to avoid crashes. maybe in future dji include ground station perhaps?we never know...as dji want to try out this feature to public and see what the reaction. dji listens to their customers but its a matter of time. please DJI come out a better waypoint system. we depend on you.....

Reactions: Kenneth Gundersen

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic