POI movie:)

Tested out new firmware POI
I'm impressed. Loving the new 27k feature on my p3a too.

Ok, so every POI vid I've seen so far is made from an altitude ABOVE the object. Suppose you want to film a lighthouse (with no other objects around it) from an altitude that is lower than the top of the lighthouse. Can you set the POI and still have it rotate around it from an altitude lower than the top?

Ok, so every POI vid I've seen so far is made from an altitude ABOVE the object. Suppose you want to film a lighthouse (with no other objects around it) from an altitude that is lower than the top of the lighthouse. Can you set the POI and still have it rotate around it from an altitude lower than the top?

Yes, you can adjust altitude after the POI is set before and after you initiate the manoeuvre.

Tested out new firmware POI
I'm impressed. Loving the new 27k feature on my p3a too.

Got to watch out for those four new 100 foot light poles at these upgraded $10MM stadiums that are being put in everywhere! Often, the Google map underneath you hasn't been updated to show where you really are! I encountered that while flying around a recent high school graduation for a friend! The new stadium was completed this spring. All I saw on the map below was the original old dirt track and field, which wasn't underneath where the new stadium was built! They moved it!:eek:

Here is my first attempt at a POI and also kids wanted me to film them jumping; so here is a short POI for my Instagram.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1