POI, Follow and Waypoints where are?

Reaction score
Hello, today i get P3S. It is awesome but i can't find POI or Waypoints. How can I turn on this modes?

Thanks!

You'll need to install the latest firmware (1.4). Once installed, take off, ascend 50 feet or so, and toggle the S1 switch to the bottom position (F-Mode).

Nope, All updates on a standard are done through the DJI GO app.
Check updates for your mobile device App Store or Google Play. The app will then install firmware for the Remote, Phantom, Batteries and everything else. Don't try to install anything any other way.

Reactions: dirkclod
Today I do update by DJI GO app on android. After 30 minut update i need to restart RC and Aircraft and that's all.

Today I do update by DJI GO app on android. After 30 minut update i need to restart RC and Aircraft and that's all.
If that's a question, I don't know. You have to follow the instructions in the app.

You'll need to install the latest firmware (1.4). Once installed, take off, ascend 50 feet or so, and toggle the S1 switch to the bottom position (F-Mode).
OK, my controller does not have a S1 switch. Just received this P3A. I do have a Flight Mode Switch. Is this the same??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr