PMU upgrade problem

Reaction score
New Upgrade issue I installed the 3.12 firmware update, but the PMU 0.2.0.4 will not install. Can anyone please help me fix problem?
I connect everything up and it gives me this new version Available. I click on it and tells me download is successful, but when I hit the button upgrade. I get warning disconnect power or props. Leave battery connected and I select yes and it tells me upgrading, please wait. I then get a upgrade failure! please power cycle device and try again. Only to get the same error message. If I disconnect the battery before hitting the upgrade button, it ends the upgrade and closes the window. No matter what I do the upgrade always fails.

In my case, I found that I was using an older DJI Naza Assistant (version 2.12 software) and not the new DJI Naza Assistant 2.14 version. Once, I downloaded the correct version from DJI innovations listed for the DJI Phantom. The PMU issue was cleared itself up altogether. So check your Software version on your computer. If it's 2.12 instead of 2.14 you need to update the DJI Naza Assistant software on your computer. Then run the new update patch with your phantom attached. That should fix it for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav