Plz Help. No Signal after a little bit

Reaction score
Here is the problem i have. DJI doesnt connect to the drone. It gives me the HOW TO CONNECT thing. I restarted everything, including the tablet. Then it does connect.
I re-linked the RC. But after couple of minutes being inactive, meaning if i don't fly(i havent tried if this happen if i fly), it loses the signal.
It says weak transmission signal at first, and in couple of seconds NO SIGNAL and screen goes gray. the light on RC turns RED from Green.
SHort summary, it goes NO SIGNAL with gray screen after couple of minutes. I am afraid to check if that happens when i fly as well. I tried using different cable. no changes.
Tried different tablet. no changes.

RC is the latest version.
FW 1.9. P3A
Nexus 2013 7

Please help me, cause i have been not flying since april, first due to ESC errror, now this.
800$ equipment should be more reliable i think, then it is now.

Last edited:
Here is the problem i have. DJI doesnt connect to the drone. It gives me the HOW TO CONNECT thing. I restarted everything, including the tablet. Then it does connect.
I re-linked the RC. But after couple of minutes being inactive, meaning if i don't fly(i havent tried if this happen if i fly), it loses the signal.
It says weak transmission signal at first, and in couple of seconds NO SIGNAL and screen goes gray. the light on RC turns RED from Green.
SHort summary, it goes NO SIGNAL with gray screen after couple of minutes. I am afraid to check if that happens when i fly as well. I tried using different cable. no changes.
Tried different tablet. no changes.

RC is the latest version.
FW 1.9. P3A
Nexus 2013 7

Please help me, cause i have been not flying since april, first due to ESC errror, now this.
800$ equipment should be more reliable i think, then it is now.
What FW is on AC?

Just downgraded firmware to 1.8. no changes. still the same. Im tired and exhausted of DJI!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is exactly how it happens.on 2:30

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers