Plz help new battery red light comes on green blinks 3 times then goes off

Reaction score
I just got my new P3A today I charged first battery then when I plugged second battery in the red light comes on and the 1st green light blinks 3 times and then the red & green light goes off and the sequence starts all over..... Is the battery malfunctioned or is it because there is no charge at all in the battery? IV had it on charger only a couple of minutes

Thx Randy

Sent from my SM-G935P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not sure but all of the codes should be in the paperwork that came with it, or on the user manual .PDF.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

No... I downloaded the manual and read the book that came with my P3A.. There is fault codes in there but not like the issue I'm having...after I charged 1st battery just fine I was playing around with the battery I'm having trouble with... I held the power button down for 5 seconds when all green leds lit I plugged it into the charger while holding power button down... Looks like it might of done something... The red light is steady & 1st green is blinking like a normal charge... Guess I will find out in a few minutes if it's actually charging or not [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Thx for the reply MCTV

No that didn't work ugh! My battery is back to the red light comes on & 1st green light blinks 3times then both red & green goes off then it start sequence again.... It is a brand new battery [emoji34][emoji34][emoji34]

It's less than 25% charged and doesn't have enough juice to stay on? Leave the button alone and just leave it alone for a bit in the charger and see what happens.

My battery is still not charging.. I had it plugged in over an hour... Is there anything I can do? Or will I have to send it back?
My video shows what it's doing with leds :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know you figured it out but a way to bypass it is to turn on the battery like normal and plug it in. Idk if it would work or not but it might.

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app
No that did not work either i tried that several times too... I was to far dead to come on and stay on. I went ahead and sent it back... But Ty for the suggestion to try [emoji106][emoji4]

For all who are following this, Here is what i did, i removed BMS from battery and charged battery cells from external charger.. It charged up to 16V. I re soldered BMS, It went back to 3V from 15V. tells me that there is a dead cell .so just garbage it ..I mean recycle

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers