Plug-N-Play 3DPower 2-Axis Gimbal (aka Taco Supreme)

Re: New Plug-N-Play 3DPower Gimbal (aka Taco Supreme)

The Taco toys website says the Taco Supreme is a pre order item. Anybody know when it'll be available?

grochester said:
The Taco toys website says the Taco Supreme is a pre order item. Anybody know when it'll be available?

I'm pretty sure that wasn't there when I first posted this. I do not know anyone who has actually ordered the Supreme. So I'm not even sure this is a real thing. (It's on the internet...)

I emailed him yesterday regarding the preorder status.

He replied back saying the gimbal was very popular and sold out quickly.

He is waiting on another 50 units to come in hopefully end of this week and will continue shipping out on first ordered, first served basis.

I put in an order yesterday afternoon, so I'm hoping I get mine shipped out this week!

I ordered Sunday night and it shipped today. We'll see. Got the shell and stabilizers too even though its unclear if the shell is included in the supreme version. If it is I'll have an extra.

When you placed your order do you remember if the status of the item was "preorder only" or was it available and in stock?

amkorp said:
When you placed your order do you remember if the status of the item was "preorder only" or was it available and in stock?

It showed available but when looking after I placed the order it said pre-order. Maybe I got the last one? :lol:

They just shipped mine this morning, I ordered Monday. Looks like they have stock again.

amkorp said:
They just shipped mine this morning, I ordered Monday. Looks like they have stock again.
One thing about the Chinese. When they have sales pending, they step up production. You don't have to pay and wait for product. :)

Ordered mine on Sunday, it too has been dispatched, they don't mess about!

Anyone get a taco supreme ?
Lol
No really though has anyone gotten the new plug n play supreme gimbal yet ?
Thinking about getting one and would like some feedback
You guys that have the original like it?
How much set up was involved?

I ordered mine Monday and it shipped today... Not sure of the actual delivery estimate... I did the $20 expedited shipping... The total charged to my card was $273.80...

If someone could post a video of the plug and play gimbal setup, that would be awesome!!

I'll probably order one this week...wish I had a gimbal when I was in Hawaii over the weekend :-(

I plan on doing a full review/tutorial once I get mine. It will probably be here next week sometime.

There doesn't seem to much info on it online, so I'm gonna try and put together something comprehensive.

amkorp said:
I plan on doing a full review/tutorial once I get mine. It will probably be here next week sometime.

There doesn't seem to much info on it online, so I'm gonna try and put together something comprehensive.

Please keep us posted

For sure, it will most likely be next weekend, i'm expecting it to arrive later next week, fingers crossed!

i have not re-calibrated my compass in a month. I've had the gimbal now installed two weeks and i see no changes in compass degradation. (unless of course I go flying 2 hours of so out of my area the I will just for peace of mind but not that it needs it. If you change time zone then definitely)

When I put the Rotorpixel on I had a very slight circling motion in the hover. Landed immediately, calibrated compass, hovered fine. I don't routinely calibrate either (unless moving far away, after opening the shell up, or adding/removing a mod like Flytrex or a third-party antenna to the aircraft).

Always worth doing a low-level test hover after fitting/removing anything and seeing how it goes.

Love the carbon look and use, but hate the need to extend the legs.
Still $129 is a good deal I think.

What I do not understand is that the Package Includes a "Vision camera audio extension cable"!?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl