Plethora of Problems

So the unit was purchased from a DJI authorized dealer & repair center, Drone Nerds. That is where I *was* going to send it in for repair, but now I'm not so sure I should...
You need to call them and talk to them. They may not like you opening your phantom. With what you have found I feel may supersede their objections. They are good people and I think they will make it right.
After note: They have people that work for them in checking your phantom and making it right before the resell. They need to know the quality of their workforce. Possibly a reprimand?

Last edited:
Reached DJI via chat & they were very nice. Having me mail in the unit on their dime. I learned I have a 1 year warranty, so that broken piece should be covered. But I stripped one screw and lost 2 little ones, those will be my responsibility. So far, so good...

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Reached DJI via chat & they were very nice. Having me mail in the unit on their dime. I learned I have a 1 year warranty, so that broken piece should be covered. But I stripped one screw and lost 2 little ones, those will be my responsibility. So far, so good...
That is wonderful. I am very happy for you. I hope the rest works out well for you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie