Please tell me Super Moderator's

Does the alert correspond to a thread you posted in? Or it alerts you to thread you have never posted in?

Reactions: dirkclod
Not following anyone in the thread, have not posted to the thread, nuthin.

I can't find a common thread which would link me to some of my alerts.

I can also say I wish I would be alerted to new posts within threads I have posted. That might be getting better though.

I'm so needy right now... I have all these issues which are bothering me...
crybaby tricycle.jpg

I really dislike seeing "There may be more posts after this."
Can that, less than desirable, feature be switched off?

I'll be back tomorrow with something else too.

Reactions: IflyinWY
1361469896_jack_nicholson_deal_with_it-gif.20875

Know this will be a Duh :confused: but what is some doing when ya see them here doing ..[On BYO]Viewing forum list ?
What they on.. the app ?

Know this will be a Duh :confused: but what is some doing when ya see them here doing ..[On BYO]Viewing forum list ?
What they on.. the app ?
Yes, it means on the app. We built the app on the "tapatalk" platform and our app is a BYO(Build your own).

Yes, it means on the app. We built the app on the "tapatalk" platform and our app is a BYO(Build your own).
Thanks Jacob !

It's perfectly fine. I'll look into it just for you
I just noticed this... guess I didn't get an alert on it LOL

Alerts seem to be hit & miss on the forum and the app you get mega alerts over & over again.

Thanks TJ... what's an APP? I have a computer and a Dumb Fone... :rolleyes:

Just kidding, you dunt have to answer that. :p

Thanks TJ... what's an APP? I have a computer and a Dumb Fone... :rolleyes:

Just kidding, you dunt have to answer that. :p
Don't worry, your not missing much in my opinion, but then again I never liked Tap-A-Talk anyways as the UI is very un-user friendly.

Don't worry, your not missing much in my opinion, but then again I never liked Tap-A-Talk anyways as the UI is very un-user friendly.
road r missed me.gif

Reactions: mad in nc
@Jacob
Wy and myself was trying to figure out a way to help and stop some of the same stuff asked here over and over again and making folks answer
rudely sometimes .Can this search engine not be put at the top of every page to help out ? He has it in his signature and used to be a stickie back when we had those and I or we beleave it would truly help !! We had a member we tried to address in GD tonite because of the RTM remarks and other quick answers new folks get . This is really a good search and with all the new folks we getting we gotta do something !
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi
Thanks for looking Jacob ! :):D:):D

@Jacob
Wy and myself was trying to figure out a way to help and stop some of the same stuff asked here over and over again and making folks answer
rudely sometimes .Can this search engine not be put at the top of every page to help out ? He has it in his signature and used to be a stickie back when we had those and I or we beleave it would truly help !! We had a member we tried to address in GD tonite because of the RTM remarks and other quick answers new folks get . This is really a good search and with all the new folks we getting we gotta do something !
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi
Thanks for looking Jacob ! :):D:):D
Thanks for the suggestion. I know that with the old site, it had a very poor search engine build it. It's one of the reasons we switched platforms. In my opinion, I have not found many issues with the one built into this site? Or am I mistaken?

This is an issue we have been thinking about as well. A couple ideas that have come around are a "newbie guide" which would consist of videos from the top experts in their field giving all you need to know when starting out. The vision for that would be a video guide to everything from flying to FAA proposed rules.

Another idea was implementing a "best answer" system where either users or the thread creator would select the best answer to their question and it would be highlighted at the top.

Thoughts?

This is one of those problems that just seem to happen no matter what for a wide variety of reasons. I applaud the effort to help, and I like the video idea, but it really comes down to the members. You know the old saying, 'you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink'.

What brought this up Jacob was this yesterday but have been discussing it for awhile / http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/professional-behavior.45214/ /
Search.... I don't even see ours ?
I think what ever you use if it was when ya click on a forum it would be like in the grey line in red !!
Naaa not that loud but where it would be seen first !
I know ya been busy with 3 forum's Jacob and you can't read every post as the mod's can't ether and Wy and I do try and watch new post if nothing but to greet them . Hell..I feel like I work at Wall-Mart at the front door some night's :eek: Not really and I like doing it but I know you watch the new members coming in and our folks that have been here awhile are generally in the P3 ! Not all of them but it does seem to have taken over where lots of the smart folks go . I do step over my head trying to answer a lot of stuff as I might can do what some ask I just can't talk it if that makes any since !
I see TJ has stepped in now and I agree with ya on a video !
This place is growing fast and to me anyway we just don't seem to be able to keep up no more .
I do know it's really not my place really to worry with such things but I do.
I would just like to see it easier for the new folks coming in .
TJ as far as the leading them to water .... some of these new one's I would like to and shove their head in it till they are full ! :eek:
Any way we will get by anyway you choose to have this place and I do love it but was just trying to point some things out ya might not have noticed .

TJ ....:):D:):D:p
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/new-phantom-battery-life.45264/#post-417455 :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic