Please some one give me some tips for flying Phantom 3 standard indoors.

Reaction score
I am planning to shoot my brother wedding shoot...only him and his Fiancée please help URGENT...
Note I am currently flying Phantom 3 Standard

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Best of luck there! Too much doe fraught and noise for indoors and that's before you crash and hurt someone! I would be very careful with this idea!

Reactions: gvsukids
Unless it has Cathedral Ceilings and No Obstacles, Then I suggest steering clear of that as the wind blowing down will cause everyone's hair including the priest's toupee to blow off.. also they would have a very hard time hearing anything of the echo of the Phantoms Motor.. also most people would be looking at the drone rather than the bride and groom and that's where you want the attention..

I agree. I tried flying in my garage when I got it. Crashed twice. I do not fly indoors anymore because of turbulence from the props and not being enough space to avoid obstacles quickly.

It isn't as easy to fly indoors then outdoors unless your very good at flying . Usually there is no GPS lock and the p3s just sways and if you go in a direction it will just keep going that direction unless you push lightly the opposite way on controller. I also suggest prop gourds. I even flown in a big warehouse before and it was still pretty hard to fly. Good luck. If it is only bride and groom I suggest taking pictures out front.

If you decide to do this please invite a paramedic.... Practice flying inside that same building "empty" without people first. Not easy to do and you will probably change you mind about "inside".....

Don't do it I did and it cost me a new CSC and some Confidence !

I tried it when I first got my Professional. The wash that the props create is massive indoors and had mine all over the place. I almost took it out with a couch, drapes, and everything n the room that was not bolted down that the wind blew everywhere. Landed and said I will never do that again...lesson learned for me.
Can you imagine how loud that would be in a church!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Nickster
Nope , wouldn't try it indoors, hang it from a pole with out the motors turned on.

You can use it without flying. Hold it with your hand and move it around. It will still record some still footages

Don't do it! You're just asking for trouble indoors with a ps3

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do it!! And get it on video

It would be a bloody massacre with the standard flying into the guests

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members