Please recommend an android cell phone for P3S

Reaction score
I am currently using an Apple iPhone 6 for flying. I want to buy an Android phone to use as a dedicated drone device. I would also like to try the icarus app, which is not available for ios devices.

Can anyone please recommend a good cell phone to use, please.

Whats wrong with a Nexus 7 Android tablet? Fairly cheap on E-Bay. Does it have to be a phone?

I only have a phone holder on my RC. It's not the original one, but a steel one that is mounted in the middle of the RC.

I am busy looking at a Huawei P8lite. Does anyone use this phone or know if it will work?

I looked through the recc'd list of Phones / Tablets and saw that the Nexus 7 Vers 2 was rated highest .... so I looked online and found one refurb at $150 delivered. Nexus 7 Vers 2 16Gb .... if I was buying again ---- I would look for the 32Gb version but the 16Gb works very nice.

I paid another $10 for a tablet mount and never regretted it.

As to changing mounts ... many have the BALL socket joint and that is common ... so maybe the mount OP has will accept a Tablet holder in its socket ?

Nigel

Buying a phone to use as dedicated phantom flying device would seem like a waste of money for a feature you won't need i.e the ability to make and receive phone calls.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.