Please Help!!!

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase the Phantom this weekend. My question is as follows. Does the Phantom 2 Vision or the Phantom 2 with GOPRO have better distance? I am concerned with using a cell phone as part of the unit and not having the distance that I want. I would like to be able to fly the Phantom as far as possible with out any mods to start with. Thanks to everyone for there help and opinions.
Cheers

If you want this for photography or filming avoid the vision. The GoPro far outshines the vision camera. Look at some videos of both and see what I'm talking about. There is a thread on her comparing the two someplace. You can set up the FPV on the P2 for about $300.

I am not to concerned about the video quality for filming or anything like that. It is more for fun. I just want the most distance as possible. Thanks
Cheers

kcarter4x4 said:
I am not to concerned about the video quality for filming or anything like that. It is more for fun. I just want the most distance as possible. Thanks
Cheers

You can get close to 5km out of the P2. It is essentially limited by battery at this point. Not sure the P2V can go anywhere near that.

If you're going for distance and video doesn't mean much to you, it sounds like the Vision shouldn't even be considered. Take the money you'll save by going with the Phantom 2 and put that towards enhancing the stock radio system if you feel the need after getting it in the air.

My vote is Phantom 2 Non-Vision, I mean, your subconscious even had you post this in the non-vision section. :p

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4