Please help with 4K viewing

Reaction score
So I just went out and purchased a 4K tv for viewing my P3P videos with a client. Now I am pulling my hair out. I have been creating some videos using this content but the TV is not playing them. My iPad Air 2 can create the videos in one of my apps and export in full 4K but how do you get true 4K on these Tv's. I'm reading you need a 4K media player since they do not have built in players like a smart tv. (Or at least this cheap one).

Can anyone give me give me a clue on how I can play my 4K videos on this tv? (Cheapest) the hdmi out for iPad is not playing true 4K resolution.

I convert my movies to MP4's and put them on a card. I stick the card in a USB3 reader and pop it into the USB3 slot in my Samsung 4K Smart TV and the smiles ensue. :)

My tv says the USB only supports audio and photo playback. My fault for not investigating befor purchase.

My tv says the USB only supports audio and photo playback. My fault for not investigating befor purchase.
OK, yeah, then no movies. That other box may do the trick. If it runs KODI it is well worth it. I would do my research on it and check reviews like on Amazon. Specs mean nothing if it runs like crap.

Well, if you can still return it, and can live with a smaller TV, I got my Samsung Smart 40" for $450. It has all the digital hubs built in like Hulu, Netflix, etc. Is is a beautiful TV. I am amazed by the picture quality. I wanted the smallest one I could find for my home office and 40" was it. I also tried one of those store brand cheapies and regretted it. It did not last long before it was broke.

Well, if you can still return it, and can live with a smaller TV, I got my Samsung Smart 40" for $450. It has all the digital hubs built in like Hulu, Netflix, etc. Is is a beautiful TV. I am amazed by the picture quality. I wanted the smallest one I could find for my home office and 40" was it. I also tried one of those store brand cheapies and regretted it. It did not last long before it was broke.
I need a large one for a client deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik