Please help! Problem with photos!!!

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first time using any forum so I'm really sorry if this question goes to the wrong place.
Anyways, I have a problem with my new phantom 4 pro. Every time I try to take RAW photos, when I import the image onto my macbook pro, its not available or something. All that shows for that image is an error sign... The one with the exclamation mark and triangle.
When I switch the photo mode back to JPEG everything works fine and I can view the images normally... I don't understand why. Its not a problem with my computer because I can view RAW photos from my other cameras just fine.
Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, any guidance would be appreciated.

I think the explanation is very simple. Your MAC does not recognize the RAW file, produced by the drone camera.
But I don't understand, why is this a problem? Raw is saved onto the drones memory card.
As the RAW format always need to be post-processed, I don't think, you'll do that while the drone is in the air. After landing you simply insert the card into the MAC..

Reactions: N017RW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan