Please help... Out of the blue pixels?

Reaction score
Here are two pictures. One of them is a screenshot of dng, while the other is jpg. These pixels/lines started happening out of the blue starting last night. I figured it might just be the night or something, so I took it out today and these are the results. It seems like the grainy texture didn't appear until I hit the record button. Then it looks similar to a swarm of bees at a distance on my dji go app(img 1166). I used the iphone 6 and a android tablet but got the same results while recording/taking pictures. Someone please help.

Attachments

• dng.JPG
    dng.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 268
  • jpg.JPG
    jpg.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_1166.JPG
    IMG_1166.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 290
Looks like hot pixels on the DSLR. But never seen that many. Did the sensor get hit with a laser or the cable get damaged?
If you take multiple pictures, are the dots in the same place? In the camera world I have taken a picture of a black card to see if they show up there.

Looks like hot pixels on the DSLR. But never seen that many. Did the sensor get hit with a laser or the cable get damaged?
If you take multiple pictures, are the dots in the same place? In the camera world I have taken a picture of a black card to see if they show up there.
It's on the tablet and iphone too? What is this?

Seems like it
Seems like the lines are vertical and are mostly in the same area, but some pictures are cleaner than others, while other pictures are more apparent on the upper areas. It seems like it fluctuates. What is this? Please help.

I pushed in the ribbon, and that seemed to fix it for about a minute, but it soon returned in a different form. White pixels now show up when taking pictures. I contacted DJI, so hopefully this will get resolved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers