Reaction score
Hi all,

I need some help with my setup.
DJI F550
Naza V1 - PMU V2
Zenmuse H3-2D
GoPro Hero 3 Black
FatSharks Attitude

Everything worked fine for a while but then I had trouble get the FatSharks to work - i had a black (lit up) screen - rebooted the copter a couple times and it worked again. Now there is no video signal anymore - The camera still records to the chip just fine.

I tried to track down the issue - bought a new VTX (Immersion 600mW) because I thought it must be the VTX - but still no signal with the new VTX.

I hooked up a LCD screen directly to the Zenmuse module and cannot get a signal out (that should work correct?) I am using the 3.5mm to chinch (RCA) cable.

Does anyone has an idea what to do or how to check the video signal coming from the gopro - throught the 8pin cable to the GCU?

Thanks in advance!

Andreas

I had a similar problem at one time when I saw very bad static but could make out very faintly, some resemblance of the picture I was taking. It drove me crazy thinking that my Immersion TX was faulty. I then switch to Channel 2 on the Immersion TX board, rebooted my Fatshark Attitude, and everything came back online!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj