Please help, lost link to remote (short vid)

Reaction score
I get constant yellow blinks only unless I am plugged into my pc.
Crashed hard enough to break a prop guard and dislodge rubber cushions from anti-vibe mount but no cracks in shells.
Powers up and motor test on PC works.

Do I have to open it up or is there some trick you long time users can advise on?

Many thanks.

BTW, I was using it to flyover my Northern Michigan property.
Short vid http://youtu.be/4X0GeFO7Ki4

Getting this error;

Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.

The Don said:
Honestly, I'd recalibrate the compass, the IMU, AND the transmitter.
I will try to relink the remote control tonight (factory standard rc) using the "link button" on the receiver module.
Currently my RC blinks red once slowly and then 4 times rapidly and then goes to solid red.

One more question, I read that the wi-fi remote on the go-pro could mess up the rc signal. Is it possible for phone blue tooth or home wireless internet wi-fi to interfere?

thanks again.

Hey,
Really have to try the TX calibration, (following description in page 6 (LINKING) or page 7 (CALIBRATING) in Advanced manual)

Related to your WiFi question, the advise is for using GoPro WiFi, not about other residential networks or similar. GoPro WiFi signal is too strong near to phantom RX and could cause interference going into a "fly-away"

TX-Linking.jpg

TX-Calibration.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl