please help f550 not taking off

Reaction score
Please can someone help me, I recently purchased a dji f550 hexacopter, it will not take off, after looking through internet I am seeing this could be because I live near a No Fly Zone ( airport ) but I have had a phantom 2 and never had a problem flying this.

I am a novice at all this as you may be able to tell so any advise would be great.

Thank you

Do the motors spin up at all?

Take it farther away from any NFZ and see if that solves your problem. That would at least give you a starting point to diagnosing the problem.

Hey Craig, welcome to the forum! I also just purchased an F550 Flame Wheel ARF Kit. Is yours a kit you built yourself or was it preassembled when you purchased it? Have you connected to a PC and set up all the parameters in the NAZA-M Assistant program? Also is it new or used? Sorry for all the questions, but we need more info to assist you better. If it is a new unit, preassembled and RTF (ready to fly), then it sounds like a warranty issue. If it was not preassembled and RTF, come back here with more info and I'm sure someone will be able to help.

Hey Craig, welcome to the forum! I also just purchased an F550 Flame Wheel ARF Kit. Is yours a kit you built yourself or was it preassembled when you purchased it? Have you connected to a PC and set up all the parameters in the NAZA-M Assistant program? Also is it new or used? Sorry for all the questions, but we need more info to assist you better. If it is a new unit, preassembled and RTF (ready to fly), then it sounds like a warranty issue. If it was not preassembled and RTF, come back here with more info and I'm sure someone will be able to help.
Hello i am also having the same issue, it was new i assembled it myself, motors rotate everything works, i configured the pixhawk as well, and it gives me green solid led it throttles to max but no lift. It doesn’t take off

it throttles to max but no lift. It doesn’t take off
If it throttles up, and it has props spinning, it should come off the ground. Props backwards??? If they aren’t in the correct position, you should be able to feel some air movement in an upward direction above the props.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31