Please Help, Droid Turbo and dji go app

Reaction score
I don't understand. I checked and a dozen people said they use this phone with no problem. However I went to google play to download the app and it says it is incompatible with my device. I'm running Android 5.1 on a Droid Turbo. What am I doing wrong?

Since it won't install from the store, you'll have to download the DJI GO APK here and sideload it.

Since it won't install from the store, you'll have to download the DJI GO APK here and sideload it.

thanks for the quick reply. I found that by using the qr code supplied with the quick start guide. However the first thing it told me is that this may harm my phone. Is that one of those legal disclaimers just in case something happened, or can it really harm my phone?

It won't harm your phone. I think the warning is just there to alert you that you're about to install an APK that is not coming from the Google Play store.

It won't harm your phone. I think the warning is just there to alert you that you're about to install an APK that is not coming from the Google Play store.

Ok, downloaded and seems to be working. I decided to let everything charge fully before trying to connect. Not going to fly tonight, just want to get everything ready to go. Anything else I want to be sure not to miss?

Make sure you go through the app and double-check all of the settings. Other than that, you should be ready to fly :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20